Saturday, February 28, 2009

CAA: Home of the Lair

CAA (Christian Anime Alliance) is, by far and large, one of the largest and most successfull forums on the internet for Christians who happen to be lovers of anime, manga and video games. It's simple, yet elligent layout is easy to navigate and not as siesure-inducing as some other forums on the interwebs. For the last year or two, it has been a home of mine in the good old world wide web and has provided me with many insites and plenty of good yucks along the way. I have personally found it to be a pleasant distraction from my daily frustrations and the hustle-n-bustle of the week's hum-drum-ho-hum-age. Especially in the Goof-Off threads, many laughs and good times are had by all in attendance and much randomness and anarchy is to be expected at all times.
My other main favorite section of the CAA boards is the role playing section, of course. Again, many good times and much unintended hillarity and drama goes on in this intense, family-friendly place of creative writing fraught with anime references by the truck load. I personally enjoy the friends I've made here too. Lots of wacky, zainy and brainy people hang out here and we always have a blast.
I would have to say, though, that the Lair of the Order of Ninjas is one of my favorite Goof Off threads. Maybe that's because I started it. Anywho, If you're a ninja, ninja-in-training, a ninjaphile or a ninja-wannabe, come and check out the Lair. (Well, after you sign up on CAA, that is...)
Consider this your official invitation to join the ranks of Christ-following, anime-luving ninja in the Lair. I look forward to killing you soon.

JAck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment