Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yesterday

...was so BOMB! I had just got back to the Federal Way satelite and sat down at a computer to eat lunch. A classmate of mine, we'll just call 'im Pat (since that's his name anyway), was sitting at the computer in front of me doing something (Lord only knows what) when he pipes up, much to my dismay (sarcasm), and comments on how glad he was it was Monday since he hadn't done his homework. Confused, I asked him why, thinking he was either high on la-la land or being sarcastic. That's when he said it: "Stats is canceled!"
I stopped dead in mid-forkfull of fried rice in disbelief. Could it be true? Was stats class really canceled and I could go home? Or was he just pulling my leg for kicks as a cruel joke?
"Really?" I asked inquizitively.
"Look at the board, dude." He said, pointing to it. Plane as day, 'Diana's Class Canceled' was written in big green letters. Yep, if it had been a snake, it would've bitten me for five minutes straight. "There's even a note on her door that says so."
"Sa-WEET!" Now I was excited. I could go home early and no one would care. I was FREE!
With a new-found vigor, I wolfed down the rest of my fried rice, packed up my stuff and took off like a shot for home. It fealt soooo good not to have to wait around for another hour and a half for another boring class and be dog tired by 2:00!
Of course, I wasn't nearly as lucky today, having two classes that are way worse than any math class back-to-back. At least I had the luxury of leaving directly afterward. Bottom line, yesterday was a good day. End of story.

Hope you had a happy Monday, too. (Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!)

JAck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment