Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back in the Lair...

*A red and white clad figure deftly steps from the shadows in silence, a piercing stare affixed within his deep blue eyes, his right hand upon the hilt of his sword ready to strike*

...And we're back. Man, feels good to be able to just take off after class and get home early for a change. It's not that I necessarily hate school in general, but there are some classes that I don't especially enjoy all that much (namely art 100). I just like being able to get away and do my own thing, ya'know? I mean, it's not like any of us wants to be restricted to academia 24/7, right?
Anywho, the creative juices are kinda starting to flow on the art midterm, so I guess that's a good sign. Now to finish the other three or four pages in the story board (great).
It's also time to get going on my physical therapy for the spine (faulty lumbar that's half joint). It acts up and bugs me now and then. I should also get in my quiet time tonight, maybe after I finish with this post. Anyways, If you find something interesting for me to write about, leave me a comment or shoot me an email of something. 'Til them, rock on, rock hard, and watch out for drunk moshers (I hear those guys can get pretty vicious).
Now get out and be popular,
JAck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment