Saturday, February 7, 2009

And so it begins...

*A red and white clad figure deftly steps from the shadows in silence, a piercing stare afficked within his deep blue eyes, his right hand upon the hilt of his sword ready to strike*

Pretty neat, huh?
Anywho, it's my first post on the new blog so I thought I'd start it out with a bang. Other than that, I'm just kinda chillin' here on the lappy, puttin' mah uber-ninja skizz-llz to work on, wait for it, ...homework. Lame, I know, but I don't really have too much of a choice since it's all due in a day or three. Who knew art and stats could be so great. Whoo-hoo. Big excitement.
Such is the life of a teenage ninja college student. Get up, get dressed, drive dad to work, drive to the main campus, sit around invisibly pwning the ever-loving crap out of enemies and demons as I wait with my daily Starbucks in hand for my morning Chinese class to begin, sit through, by far, the greatest class ever taught by the most amazing inscructor ever, drive out to the college satelite fifteen minutes away, chill out for about two hours meditating as I stun from affar evil ninja pigmis whilest casually checkin' on teh myspace, sit through one or two of three of quite possibly the most pointless classes ever invented by man, retreat to the confines of the second story tower (a.k.a. the lounge) for a few hours, and finally pick up the bacon-bringer in time to get home for dinner, expertly weaving in and out of traffic all along the way before hitting the books once again and hitting the proverbial hay.
If this sounds at all familiar to you, you might be, or at least may have been in a past life, a college student. If so, I feel you pain. Hit me up on the myspace sometime and we can swap horror stories about that chemistry teacher that bored you out of your mind with all that greek algebra from the periodic tabel.
Well, I guess that's all I got for now.
Until our next encounter, sleep tonight with one eye open. You never know when the gnomes may be planning to jack your stockpile of ramen, ya'know. Blasted gnomes...
Courage and Godspeed,
JAck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment