Friday, March 13, 2009

In the home stretch

*A red and white clad figure deftly steps from the shadows in silence, a piercing stare affixed within his deep blue eyes, his right hand upon the hilt of his sword ready to strike*

The week is finally over, the weekend has officially begun, and I am at least halfway relieved. I have about one week left of nothing but finals, debriefs and overviews of next quarter and then I have a full eleven, count 'em, 11 days to kick back, relax, and do absolutely nothing academically related whatsoever. I'm actually pretty pumped for spring break, to be quite honest. Am I worried about next quarter? Heck-to-the-freakin' no, baby! With three classes on a constant daily schedule with familiar instructors, I have nothin' to worry about. This last quarter of my running start carreer is a garunteed cake-walk! I am feelin' fine. About the only other thing I gotta worry about now is my culminating project; that shouldn't be a problem. Ah, for once this year, things are looking up. Good thing, too. I was this close to losing my sanity altogether.

I think we're going somewhere
We're onto something good here
Out of mind, out of state, tryin' to keep my head on straight
I think We're going somewhere
We're onto something good here
There's only one thing left to do, drop all I have and go with you
Somewhere back there I left my worries all behind
My problems fell out of the back of my mind
We're going and I'm never knowing
Never knowing where we're going
But to go back to where I was would just be wrong
I'm pressin' on
Pressin' on
All minor stress is going, going, gone
Pressin' on
Pressin' on
And I won't sit back and take this anymore
'Cause I'm done with that, I've got one foot out the door
And to go back to where I was would just be wrong
I'm pressin' on

*(Yes, I'm also a Reliant K fan)*

No comments:

Post a Comment