Friday, March 27, 2009

Coming toward the end an' I'm still doin' homework!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I got it outta my system, we're good to go.
Anywho, I had a first this week: three, count 'em, 3 week nights in a row that I spent outside the house for a change. I was pretty happy with that, myself. Wednesday night was youth group night, which was awesome as always; we continued to discuss what the mission statement will be for our youth group, which we've decided, somewhat unanimously, to call 'Frontline'. Thursday night saw me paying a visit to my youth pastors' house for the biblical new year celebration with the singing of songs, the praying of prayers, the reading and discussion of favorite bible verses, the eating of much icecream, carrots, grapes, tangerines, cheese and crackers, and all followed by the animated chatter of us youth group kids and the watching of hilarious youtube videos. Then, just this evening I got back from a bible study, or rather the preliminary breifing of what will be going on in said bible study, preceded and followed by the playing of video games and loud excited chatter of middle school-aged teen boys high on energy drinks. Yep, it's been a good week, I dare say. I will miss it so.
Oh, yes, in case you haven't noticed, I am now on twitter as of, like, 20 minutes ago or so. So, hit me up, or find me on myspace or one of the other forums I frequent.

Until we text again,
JAck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment