Tuesday, March 24, 2009

As I slash my way through the library...

Okay, kids, debate time:
What is your inner-animal?
I know, I know, weird question, you've probably only heard it about a bazillion times already, but just bear with me think it over carefully. If you're a little confused as to what I'm talking about, I'll give you a little allegory as a guide line.
Studies have shown that there are four main personallity types:
a.) Lion - Leader of the group, outgoing and likes to take charge ("Git 'r' done!")
b.) Beaver - Detail-oriented, very organized ("Don't rush me! Speed matters less than acuracy")
c.) Otter - Class clown, care-free, happy-go-lucky ("The wonderful thing about Tiggers...")
d.) Retriever - The helper, sees and heres those in need, good listener ("Sit down and tell me all about it")
Some people are lions, some are otters and so on. Most of us have one of these traits that is dominant in our personality. I would venture to guess that we all have a little bit of each in all of us. I'm mostly a retriever, kinda quiet, good listener, a servant at heart. This doesn't mean I don't like to take charge once in a while, I'm just not comfortable with it on a daily basis. I'm not always as organized as I'd like to be, but I do have an eye for detail in my artistic writing. I also have a thing for being a spazz at times and I have a great sense of humor. It's in my genes, I've been told. I just kind of runs in the family. Another thing that runs in my family is a facination with heated political debates. We love to just sit around the table and argue over democrats and republicans over dinner or a good game of cards, another heretitary pastime we enjoy.
Well, there you have it. Comment and let me know what you think your inner-animal is.
Happy texting,
JAck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment