Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finals week: In the home stretch now

Just finished the first of my finals today and I still got three more to go. Tomorrow, I present my CGG final for the rest of my peers and Thursday sees me taking a final for Chinese early in the morning, right around 8 in the freakin morning and an art 100 final later that afternoon. At least I get it all done before Friday, leaving me a whole 10-11 days of absolute freedom! (Okay, so I still have a paper to write for Lit and pages to read for history, both of which are happenin next quarter, but relatively less than what I had to put up with this quarter)
"So, what the heck is CGG??", you ask? Basically, someone's idea of a great culminating project class. (In reality, all it is is an excuse to get us to give a hundred hours of our summer break to community service and then tie it to a random social issue of our choosing and present on it. Don't get me wrong, I'd do the community service all over again in a heartbeet. I just would've dropped the CGG class right afterward and gone for something more interesting and more common occurance durring the week on Highline's main campus.)
Anywho, just wanted to get that off my chest and move onto spring break. I can't wait!
Until I text again, peace out, rock hard, Godbless.
May the Force be with you,
JAck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment